Dental instrument ultrasonic cleaning machine
Ultrasonic cleaning (ultrasonic cleaning) is the use of ultrasonic cavitation in the liquid, acceleration and direct flow effect on the liquid and dirt directly and indirectly, so that the dirt layer is dispersed, emulsified, peeled to achieve the purpose of cleaning. In the currently used ultrasonic cleaners, cavitation and direct flow effects are more commonly used.
Affect cleaning factors
Cleaning media: ultrasonic cleaning, there are generally two types of cleaning agents that are chemical solvents and water-based cleaning agents. The chemical action of the cleaning medium can accelerate the ultrasonic cleaning effect. Ultrasonic cleaning is a physical action, and the two functions are combined to perform a thorough and thorough cleaning of the object.
Power Density: The higher the ultrasonic power density, the stronger the cavitation effect and the faster the speed, the better the cleaning effect. However, for objects with a very high surface finish, using high power density cleaning for a long time will produce a void on the surface of the object. Chemical and corrosion.
Ultrasonic frequency: Suitable for coarse, dirty, and initial washing of workpieces, and high frequency for high ultrasonic directionality, suitable for fine object cleaning.
Cleaning high temperature: Generally speaking, the cavitation effect is best when the ultrasonic wave is at 50°C~60°C. The higher the temperature of the cleaning agent is, the more significant the effect is, and the high temperature may fail. Usually the ultrasonic wave exceeds 85°C. , The cleaning effect has deteriorated. So the actual application of ultrasonic cleaning, using 50 °C ~ 70 °C operating temperature.
Composition of ultrasonic cleaning machine
The ultrasonic cleaning machine consists of the following parts:
1) Ultrasound system: Including transducer and ultrasonic generator.
(1) Transducer: The transducer adopts special high-temperature, vibration-resistant, high-viscosity resin glue, supplemented with special methods to fix, never fall off, and can withstand high temperatures of 100°C to 150°C.
(2) Ultrasonic generator: The high-power ultrasonic generator can be composed of super-audio IGBT power electronics. The ultrasonic generator has advanced circuit and complete structure, supplemented by a sensitive and reliable integrated control system. Various ultrasonic generators can work independently and can be used in parallel in groups to complete large-scale cleaning projects.
2) Heating and temperature control system. Heaters are usually made of stainless steel tubing and are resistant to acids and bases. The purpose of heating is to heat the cleaning agent to increase the washing effect of the washing machine. Automatic temperature control can be adjusted within the appropriate range.
3) Cleaning tank: The cleaning tank is generally made of stainless steel by argon arc welding. The tank body is provided with a slag removal inspection port, insulation insulation layer, etc., to ensure that the water level should be at least 200 mm above the transducer box.
4) Grout circulation filtration system. In this system, a filter is provided to dynamically filter the bath solution to maintain the cleanliness of the bath solution. When the workpiece is out of the groove, the filtered liquid flows through the spray link in the upper part of the tank body to wash the workpiece once, so as to flush out the oil stain on the surface when the workpiece exits the groove, so as to avoid the contamination of the next channel liquid.
5) Conveyor system: According to the shape, volume, batch, etc. of the cleaned workpiece, determine the ultrasonic cleaner's conveying mode and control method.
6) Spray rinsing system: According to the surface condition of the workpiece being cleaned, some washing machines are equipped with a shower rinsing process, and ultrasonic cleaning and spray cleaning are organically combined.
7) Drying system: According to the condition of the cleaned workpiece, some cleaning machines are equipped with a drying system. The drying system is mainly controlled by heaters, fans, and air blow nozzles.