Ultrasonic electric toothbrush
The electric toothbrush is a kind of toothbrush invented by Philippe-Guy Woog. Through the rapid rotation or vibration of the motor core, the brush head generates high-frequency vibrations, instantaneously decomposes the toothpaste into fine foams, and deepens the cleaning of the teeth. At the same time, the bristles vibrate. Can promote the oral blood circulation, has a massage effect on the gum tissue.
Ultrasonic toothbrush is the use of ultrasonic energy in the periodontal cavitation effect to remove periodontal germs and impurities, the cleaning range can cover all parts of the periodontal. Ultrasonic energy is transmitted through the bristles of the brush head to the surfaces of the teeth and gums. On the one hand, it loosens the adhesion of plaque, tartar, and tiny gravestones and teeth, destroying the parasitic growth of bacteria in the sagging bags and hidden places on the tooth surfaces. The ultrasonic energy that touches the gums of the gums and transmits them to the surface of the gums penetrates further into the gums. After acting on the cell membrane, it accelerates blood circulation, promotes metabolism, inhibits inflammation of the teeth and bleeding gums, and prevents the gums from shrinking.
1) Strong magnetic levitation motor, up to 42,000 times per minute;
2] IPX7 waterproof design, underwater can work freely about 1 meter;
3] 2 minutes brushing timer settings, partition 30 seconds short pause reminder, follow the dentist's advice;
4] fast charge, 6-8 hours to complete, life of 22 days;
5] Ultra-quiet design, noise ≤ 55 dB;
6] USB interface charging, compatible with mobile phone charger and Android charging cable, safe and reliable;
7] Pass CE/FCC/RoHS, as well as national standard testing and certification;
8] Low-voltage protection to prevent over-discharge and protect battery safety;
9] Travel lock protection to prevent the travel process from activating the switch;
10) power management, clearly know the toothbrush power;
Install the brush head Put the brush head tightly into the toothbrush shaft until the brush head is engaged with the metal shaft.
2. Adjust the softness of the brush with warm water: warm water: soft; cold water: moderate,; ice water: slightly hard. It is highly recommended for first time users to soak in warm water (below 40°C) before use! The brush bristles after soaking in warm water are very supple, and it feels very comfortable to brush. After using 2 to 5 times of habit, the softness of the bristles will be determined according to your preference.
3, how to squeeze toothpaste: Can be used with any brand of toothpaste. Vertically align the toothpaste into the bristles and squeeze into the appropriate amount of toothpaste. To avoid toothpaste splashing, it is best to squeeze the toothpaste before turning it on.
4. How to brush teeth effectively: When brushing your teeth, insert the brush head into the thinnest incisors. Allow the teeth to be pulled back and forth between the bristles. After the toothpaste is bubbling, turn on the electric switch. Apply moderate force after the brush head vibrates. Move the toothbrush back and forth from the front teeth and move the toothbrush back and forth to clean all the teeth! In general, brushing your teeth with a power toothbrush takes only two minutes to clean thoroughly.
5, how to use the tongue scraper: After brushing the teeth, it is best to scrape tongue tongue on the back of the scraping tongue to achieve a thorough cleaning of the tongue effect.
6. To avoid foam splashing, turn off the toothbrush before removing the toothbrush from the mouth.
7. how to clean the bristles: After each brushing, put the brush head into the water, open the electric switch, gently shake a few times, then tap the brush head, you can wash the foreign matter and toothpaste remaining on the bristles.