The sonic toothbrush has a suitable vibration frequency of 166-666 Hz (10000-37000 beats/min), and different frequencies of the sonic toothbrush achieve different degrees of tooth cleaning effect. The sonic toothbrush cleaning effect is proportional to the sound wave frequency and amplitude.
Dental afforestation: Sonic toothbrushes completely remove bacteria from the teeth, gums, periodontium, and tongue areas, leaving the mouth refreshed and refreshed.
Suitable for crowd
1. Those who have bad breath: Especially those who have relatively large tooth gaps, they can easily clog up food debris in their teeth. If they are not cleaned in time, they can easily lead to plaque after fermentation. The sonic toothbrush can penetrate deep into the gap of the teeth and leave the corners of the mouth untouched. In this way, the food residue and the soft dirt in the teeth can be removed in a timely manner to reduce the teeth and mouth odor.
2, bleeding gums: gingivitis is likely to cause bleeding gums, the initial use of sonic toothbrush will have a bleeding phenomenon, through the sonic toothbrush to clean the gums, the wound will gradually heal. Patients with mild gingivitis can stop bleeding within one to two days.
3. Patients with cavities and caries: Sonic toothbrushes can thoroughly clean the food debris, bacteria, and tartar in the cavities, allowing the teeth and periodontal tissues to be partially cleaned and irritants removed. At the same time, the sonic toothbrush can massage the gums and promote the blood circulation in the pain area, so as to relieve the pain of the teeth.
4, orthodontic appliance wearers: whether fixed or active appliance, their attachments are more. In particular, there are many special fixed appliance accessories, foods are easy to insert, and ordinary manual brushing is difficult to clean, and sonic toothbrushes can be completely clean, leaving no dead ends.
5. Dental implants in the mouth: The teeth are full mouth dental implants. There is a certain gap between the implant teeth and the gums. These gaps are most likely to hide harmful bacteria and food debris. In the past, patients were required to go to the dental clinic regularly for irrigation. The sonic toothbrush can be self-cleaned every day, effectively maintaining the long-term retention of dental implants.
6. People who have dentures in their mouths, especially fixed ones, can't be removed and cleaned. As time passes, the gap between the gums and the fixed bridge is getting larger and larger. The use of sonic toothbrush can help to clean the mouth effectively. .
7. For people who regularly smoke, drink tea and drink coffee: Regular smoking can cause tar in tobacco to accumulate on dental surfaces and form smoke spots. It can also cause tartar to appear black lines and even some smoke spots penetrate into the tooth structure. Not easy to remove. Tea and coffee can easily stain the teeth. People who drink tea or coffee for a long time will gradually change their teeth. Every day use sonic toothbrush, effective removal of pigmentation tooth surface, keep their teeth clean and natural, even if loving smoke, drink tea, drink coffee, but also allows you to either be able to maintain a good image at work or in life, and a healthy The mouth.